Social Media Strategy for Lawyers, Solicitors and Accountants
Why create social media profiles?
Social media is a tool that will help grow your law firm. In many ways it has replaced “word of mouth”, as people connect to your law firm on social media and like or share information about your company.
A correct social media strategy will:
- Create awareness for new customers
- Help secure repeat clients by enhancing loyalty.
- Add strength in search engines for your brand name.
- Drive more traffic to your website.
What we do
1) Create – We set up multiple social media sites:
- And more
2) Complete – Complete all contact information and descriptions about your company with full branding for all networks.
3) Advise – Advice on how to interact with your audience to encourage reviews and referrals. Try to keep around 90% of your posts educational and 10% promoting your company. Also interact with clients and respond to their comments.
4) Post – Post valuable content on your social media sites. Frequently post relevant updates, tips, educational content, advice and news.
Start Landing More Clients
We can implement this strategy for you and get your Law Firm or Accountancy firm to the top of Google for a number of keywords in your area. If you have any questions or would like to book a free consultation, call us at 0121 364 9191 or email us email@example.com